We want you!
Start your International Traineeship at Rail Cargo Group
With 8,400 employees, subsidiaries throughout Europe and an annual turnover of 2.1 billion euros, the Rail Cargo Group ranks among Europe’s leading rail logistics companies. We link European conurbations and ports with prospering economic centers in Russia, Turkey and all the way to China. Based on the home markets of Austria and Hungary, we ensure safe, environmentally friendly and reliable transports.
- Unique traineeship experience focussing on railway logistics
- Starting in September 2018, you will work four months at a subsidiary (in one of those countries: Hungary, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Germany, Croatia, Poland, Romania) followed by a four-month rotation at the Rail Cargo Group in Vienna, after which you return to your first subsidiary
- Unique opportunity to become a future expert in one of our core functions logistics, sales or production
- Dedicated university graduates with a degree in economics, engineering, logistics, supply chain management, transport management or similar
- Ideally you have recently completed your studies or have already had a maximum of 1.5 years of professional experience after your studies
- (Business) English language skills (written & spoken at a minimum CEFR B2 level)
- Additional language skills are welcome
- Team player with highly developed communication and social skills
- A mature and responsible personality with drive for development and hands-on mentality
- Experience in an international environment and project management is a definitive plus
- Willingness to work internationally
- Interesting and exciting scope of activities in a team spirit environment
- Modern workplace with attractive conditions including training on- and off-the-job
- Attractive remuneration
- Future perspectives after successful, performance-oriented completion of the program
In order to process your application properly please make definitely clear for which country/subsidiary you are applying for, in which country you are currently living and of which nationality you are.
If you meet this profile, we are looking forward to your convincing application (CV, letter of motivation, educational and work certificates & references) until the end of May, 2018 at the latest. Get on board and start your career at RCG!
For more information please contact:
Emilie-Ranelie Brodeth, +43 664 836 76 11, email@example.com